I spent the majority of today working on the autonomous. With our practice field being away from our work area, I had to go back and forth a lot from the lab to the field. However, I did manage to get lots of progress on the autonomous made, even with the phone batteries dying twice over. Here’s what I’ve got so far:


We started off by planning our presentation for the judges. After that I started helping our programmer create an outline for our autonomous. I then spent quite a while assembling a set of mecanum wheels to put on a new prototype/replacement robot so we can keep our other robot operational. 


Today, I worked on putting together our new frame for the robot. I was able to get a lot of it done, but we still have more work to do on it. Also, Justin worked on the program some more, and Hugh worked with me on putting together our new frame for the robot. And this new frame will be are new robot for this year, but we will keep the other one to practice with.