We replaced Rev Robotics expansion hub #1. This hub had a problematic connection issue with the phone, likely from a defective connector. We will send the bad hub off for repair.
As we replaced the expansion hub, we added color-coded zip ties to the wiring to help identify the attached devices.Â We repaired our skyscraper arm. The arm fell apart because of vibrations during Ole Brook Festival, due of driving it around. We then discussed changing our skyscraper arm from a vertical orientation to a horizontal orientation in order to reach lower down and to also increase our skybridge clearance. We will address this after our scrimmage at Richland on 10-19.