WLBOT SHOP, Team 6704, came over and we practiced with them on our field.
We assisted them, hopefully, in the following ways.
– We helped them plan an autonomous strategy.
– We worked on their overall game strategy.
– We used our tools to repair their battery charger end connector.
– We 3D printed a robot controller phone holder for them.
– We used our facilities to repair a servo operated foundation
– We went over what needed to be in their engineering notebook
using ours as an example.
Justin: I conversed with team 6704, and assisted Hugh in helping them with some of their technical problems
Kylie: I showed the Ms. Franklin our notebook and exchanged ideas.
Hugh: I gave them parts, and helped WLBOT Shop build an arm that will help them move the foundation. I also mounted various parts for them including a protective plate.