We continued to update our OnBot Java to get Liberty doing what we need in autonomous. We started to secure our wiring after we checked out that everything is working.

Here is the final idea that we are going with for our intake catch box. We still have to install a servo on it to operate a mechanism to lock in one of the minerals if needed. (We intend to lock one down if we have both a gold or silver mineral in the catch box. That way, we can dump them separately into the cargo holds.) We need to practice with the lift, so we will put that on later.

First up is the catch box we made out of acrylic.

Hope we used enough glue!

Following, it is shown installed on our mineral arm.

Now, to practice with it and fix any, hopefully, small problems.