We cut down the width of our lander hook by ¾” in order to give us a little more clearance getting in and out of the lander latch. Here is an image of it now.

We also mounted our UVC. See the below image.

We installed our foam wheel mineral intake prototype onto the arm for test. It is too big and heavy for what we what. We will continue to modify it to make it smaller and lighter. It sticks out too far as you can see below. We want it to fit entirely within the confines of the arms.

And as seen above, we started to install our arm on an aluminum plate for easy install and removal from the bot.