We got some new Google Nexus 5’s today. We replaced stock Android with LineageOS because it has up to date security patches as well as far less bloat to reduce battery life and waste CPU cycles. We moved all the old programming onto it, everything is running good.

We worked from 11 am to 4 pm today on Liberty. We 

– configured our new Nexus phones and tested the configuration file on Liberty.

– wired up the mineral arm using our coiled cables – one for the catch box servos and another for the intake motor. They are of different wire gage in accordance with specifications.

– operated Liberty to check out the mineral lift and intake. There are some adjustments that need to be made. Stay tuned.

– continued to work on a catch box for the minerals once they go through the intake. Here is one idea we tried that did not work out to our satisfaction.