Today we finished removing a few parts that were left on from Rover Ruckus that were no longer needed. After we removed the parts, Hugh and Bryce reinstalled the battery holder, phone holder, and power switch so that they are functional (temporarily) on this year’s robot. Justin also reprogramed the robot so that we can drive it around at the Ole Brook  Festival. We also  tried to make the stone clamp with some new parts that Mr. Wise had ordered. But then we found that we were missing a part, because he forgot to order it. We plan to be able to build the stone clamp next Tuesday.

Bryce and Hugh at work.

Robot after modification.